Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Okay, I'll stop after this

Veritudinous in-vitriol, Orgasmic and reciprocal, I left a mess between her breasts, she swabbed my grill with fishygel-
I have a thing to ask, she said, and ran her tits across my head.
Clean that up, and don't be tardy. -checked her watch- Its time for party.
Now watch her gorgeous dewdrop rump, as percolates across the rug.

She runs the sink and starts the whiskey;
Holy Jesus, may he fist me, never had encounters so damn full of grace.
I wipe the blessed angel from my face.

   Come on, Swellers writers. I dare thee to outdo my DirtyDitty.

3 comments:

Liz S... said...

You do realize this blog is public, right?

Keltin said...

Honestly, this is the best poem I've read in a while. I want to rub it.

chimera said...

i like it, but Veritudinous is not a word. fool.